Mount Washington Valley Climbers’ Coop Access Passes
Now available to individuals and families in annual and 6 month timeframes. By purchasing your access pass today, you:
- Help the Coop show that climbers in our community are invested in seeing this project happen.
- Help open up potential matching funds from local donors and partners.
Passes are 10% off through 2019!
- Individual, Annual – $450 (on sale for $405)
- Individual, 6 Months – $325 (on sale for $292.50)
- Family, Annual – $925 (on sale for $832.50)
- Family, 6 Months – $675 (on sale for $607.50)
- Access pass pre-sales will only be used for Coop operating costs once the facility opens or will be fully refunded otherwise.
- Access passes go into effect when the Coop facility opens.
- Coop lifetime membership ($20/person) is required to purchase an access pass.
Family Access Pass Notes:
- Includes 2 adults and up to 5 dependents (under the age of 18) in the same household.
- Each adult must have a Coop membership ($20/person).
- Each person in the family must complete a waiver to use the Coop facilities.