Step 1 - Lifetime Membership
Purchase a Lifetime Membership @ $20/person.
Step 2 - Access Pass
Pre-purchase your Individual or Family Access Pass.
Our current Buildout and Operations Campaign level is...out of our $60,000 goal.
Our Co-op Goals
- Raise $60,000 in startup capital to cover the costs of opening the facility in the Mount Washington Valley, New Hampshire.
- Become the primary indoor bouldering gym for Bartlett, Jackson, North Conway, Conway, Madison, Eaton, Ossipee, Tamworth, and Fryeburg.
- Provide a space for developing a stronger bond among the people and climbers in the Mount Washington Valley.
Ways to Get Involved
- Purchase your lifetime membership.
- Pre-purchase your individual or family access pass!
- Donate to the Capital Campaign to help us meet our fundraising goal of $60k.
- Come to Co-op sponsored events.
- Follow us on Facebook and sign up for the email list.
- Donate your time...have skills or expertise you are willing to share?
- Spread the word, a community built project needs a community!
Our current Ice Fest Access Campaign level is...out of our $2,500 goal.
Ice Fest Access Campaign
UPDATE: Thanks to our community’s generous support, we have reached our 2022 year-end goal to provide $2,500 in expense stipends for students attending BIPOC/PGM Ice Climbing Clinics at MWV Ice Fest 2023. THANK YOU!
Our team continues the pursuit of creating an indoor rock climbing space in the Mount Washington Valley. Join our email list and follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on this project!