MWV Climbers’ Coop Presents: Pretty Strong
The film screening has been postponed, stay tuned for updates and a new date announcement on the Coop Facebook page.
From 5.13 big walls in Yosemite to 5.14 sport climbs in Mexico and V14 boulder problems in Colorado, Pretty Strong follows eight of the world’s strongest female climbers as they explore new climbing areas, send hard projects, and push the boundaries of the sport and themselves.
Date & Time: TBD
Location: Tin Mountain Conservation Center at 1245 Bald Hill Road in Albany, NH 03818 (view Google Maps).
- $20 for members and $25 for non-members, if purchased before TBD.
- $25 for members and $30 for non-members, if purchased on TBD or at door.
- If you’re not a member, add a new membership (only $20) to the cart and then purchase your discounted ticket.
- Film screening of Pretty Strong (official trailer on YouTube).
- Free beer from Tuckerman Brewing Co.
- Free food from Flatbread Pizza and Big Dave’s Bagels & Deli.
Other activities: Gear raffle.
Putting badass ladies front and center, Pretty Strong is about some of the best climbers in the world—some you know, some you don’t—doing what they do best: crushing hard rock climbs. Your palms will sweat from the dizzying heights, your imagination will expand with the breathtaking landscapes, and your motivation will soar from the determination and try-hard of these strong women. The climbers featured include Nina Williams, Katie Lambert, Daila Ojeda, Hazel Findlay, and more. Created by the all-women production team Never Not Collective, Pretty Strong is a climbing film about women, by women, and for everyone
Film locations: Red River Gorge, Kentucky; Rifle, Colorado; Estes Park, Colorado; Siurana, Spain; Ticino, Switzerland; Yosemite, California; Bishop, California; Rocklands, South Africa; El Salto, Mexico.